Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Fresh Metal"

So a little while back somebody gave my boy, I think it was a five pack of dinky cars by Maisto. Most of the cars in the pack felt cheap and never received any attention from myself, and to be honest I would even suggest other cars to my son whenever he would grab one of "those cars" lol. They quickly became the cars to beat up on, for fun, and to see how much damage they could withstand. Then one day, I got stuck with this one...

And then it all made sense. The reason these cars were so crappy is because this one truck took all the cool that was in the box, and left none for the others! This car is the bully that took your lunch money and left you in the yard with slumped shoulders and what the rest of the kids thought was a tear forming in your eyes, but you told them it was just allergies.. (no in all seriousness tho, I hate bullies.. maybe that means I hate this truck now)

No I still like it.

Is anyone else remembering the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" right about now? By the way, this one is a Hummer Hx Concept, by Maisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment