Monday, July 02, 2012

Dino Rider!

Playing cars today, I ended up with a pretty nice little lowrider in my hands, and seeing as we don't own too many lowriders I thought it'd be a good one to share here.

As I snapped a couple quick shots for the blog, the heat kind of got to me. So I got up, ran into the kitchen for the biggest drink of water I could find (turns out it's not a cup but a popcorn bucket), only to come back out and find my full-of-awesome little boy treating the car I've loved my entire life, or at least the last forty-five seconds of it, as if it were a toy dinosaur. Roaring and all. It's moments like these that make me proud to be a male.

Needless to say, the cars moment in the spotlight was over. All that remained was a sad and dusty dinosaur laying on its side. And as I took a sip of ice cold water from my popcorn bucket, I snapped one last picture. Because dinosaurs are cool, that's why!

I'll post the pre-prehistoric (see what I did there) pictures up here soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment