Wednesday, July 11, 2012

1971 Datsun 510

Got a lot of American Muscle up here so far.. So here's something a kind of different!


Pretty nice little coupe. I wouldn't mind owning it. Only complaint about this dinky car, and I do mean my ONLY complaint because everything on this car is perfect.. But I don't like how the rubber tires aren't stuck to the rims! I like to drift this badboy, but when I get er goin the tires slide inwards and off the rims.. then I have to pick it up and slide the tires back on and it ruins my fun.

But other than that.. the paint scheme is wicked, the rims are cool, rubber tires are a big plus, the rear bumper is actually a little piece of plastic (nice touch), as well as the front bumper and grill.. The for sale sign is brilliant. All in all a decent little car made by www.Jadatoys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment